Team EMUGs has grown! – Clinical Leaders (CLUb) Meetings Launch
The PURE Meetings have been and gone and were a great success throughout ANZ.
Further updates and news still to come!
The Five regional teams have all been busy setting up the local POCUS Networks and EMUGs processes and new Meetings so we have been quiet on the website as a result.
Good news though is we have a calendar of excellent EMUGs events for the rest of 2017!
1. First up are the soon to arrive Regional EMUGs CLUb Meetings.
That’s the Clinical Lead in emergency Ultrasound bloc and includes Emergency US Directors, Clinical Leads, our Sonography Educators in the EDs (SEEDs) and any other POCUS enthusiasts (FACEMs/Advanced Trainees) who want to contribute to their local training programs.
Most local Clinical Leads have been emailed some time ago but if you have been outside the loop please register for your regional CLUb meeting.
NSW Sydney Wed 17th
QLD Brisbane Thu 25th
NZ Wellington Fri 26th
VIC Melbourne Thu 1st
WA Perth Thu 8th
2. We will launch the Abdominal Educational Meetings (‘Jelly that Belly!’) soon also so check www.EMUGs.org for registrations and updates… they are lining up to be excellent educational sessions.
3. The brand new EMUGs Website is coming very soon also!
There will be a lot of improvements and regional updates so stay tuned.
4. There are a number of other EMUGs Projects going on in the background – if you wanted to be involved just email us or contact us via the website
Join the POCUS (R)evolution
Brian and the EMUGs Teams
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Find out local details, times/locations and register for these via our Eventbrite links here: